Thank you for your interest in renting a houseboat from Big Rideau Lake House Boat Rentals!
In order to make a booking with Big Rideau Lake Boat Rentals, you must meet the following requirements:
- Have Valid driver’s license present at time of rental and for the full duration of rental
- Have Valid Boater’s license present at time of rental and for the full duration of rental
- 25 years of age or above
- Must have Motor boat driving experience with a stearing wheel and a shifter
- Be Proficient at driving a boat and be able to operate safely and efficiently a houseboatand with no impairments while operating vessel .
- Minimum of 2 Adults on vessel while under power , the operator must have Zero Blood Alcohol while operating the vessel
- Have personal Travel and Medical Insurance ,
To hold a reservation there is a non-refundable deposit of $500
The Full Balance must be paid 90 days prior to departure , if not paid within 90 days we will have the full right cancel the booking retain the deposit , and try to rebook the reservation , the booking is not transferrable unless approved in writing by Big Rideau Lake Boat Rental owners.
Damage deposit of $2,000 is mandatory paid upon arrival , customers will not be allow on houseboat until paid. We may use all or part for loss or damage to equipment or property or outstanding expenses occured while on charter.