Thank you for your interest in renting a houseboat from Big Rideau Lake House Boat Rentals!
In order to make a booking with Big Rideau Lake Boat Rentals, you must meet the following requirements:
- Have Valid driver’s license
- Have Valid Boater’s license
- 25 years of age or above
- Motor boat driving experience with a stearing wheel and a shifter
- Be Proficient at driving a boat and be able to operate safely and efficiently a houseboat while under rental
- Minimum number of people required to rent a Houseboat is 2 Adults minimum on vessel while under power
- Have personal Travel and Medical Insurance
To hold a reservation there is a non-refundable deposit of $500
The Full Balance must be paid 90 days prior to departure , if not paid within 90 days we will cancel the booking retain the deposit , booking is not transferrable unless approved in writing by Big Rideau Lake Boat Rental owners.
Damage deposit of $2,000 is mandatory paid upon arrival , customers will not be allow on houseboat until paid. This damage deposit , We may use all or part for loss or damage to equipment or property or outstanding expenses occured while on charter.